Wednesday, June 8, 2016

class evaluation

Things that I like about this class are that I get to learn things about a computer that i never knew i could do. I also like how some of the student success statements teach me how to be a better person. 
Things i don't like about this class are the typing tutor lessons because it just slows down my typing. 
Suggestions to improving this class are to learn other software other that Microsoft Word because its a simple program that anybody could use.
My highlight was getting to see Lidia because she's lit and she makes me laugh.
I think i did my best in this class because I learned new things and i learned how to be a CTR person.
I am a CTR person because I know choosing the right will make me a successful person.
i learned that being a ctr person around others will also teach them to be ctr. 
I will always remember all the student success statements and what they taught me about the key to success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment