Tuesday, May 10, 2016

space

Outer space is really cool. Like hella. It’s just a bunch of stars and planets forever. I like to think other galaxies are just parallel universes. The fact that planets just keep getting bigger and bigger trips me out. The universe is so big i don’t think we’re the only form of life. There are definitely aliens out there somewhere. Everything about outer space is really pretty. My favorite planet is Jupiter because it’s really big and creepy. It’s size compared to Earth is my favorite thing about it. In college i want to study about space because it really interests me and i want to know everything about what’s out there. I really like looking up at the stars but because i live in the city that doesn’t happen very often. I just really love space and everything about it because it’s so lit up there. Nebula's are also lit. Space is great but it's sucks that i'll never get to see it up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment